Book Title: Excel 2016 Formulas and Functions (includes Content Update Program)
Author: Bill Jelen
Format: Paperback | 528 pages
Publication Date: 11 Oct 2015
Book + Content Update Program
Master core Excel 2016 tools for building powerful, reliable spreadsheets with Excel 2016 Formulas and Functions. Excel expert Paul McFedries shows how to use Excel 2016's core features to solve problems and get the answers you need. Using real-world examples, McFedries helps you get the absolute most out of features and improvements ranging from AutoFill to Excel's newest functions. Along the way, you discover the fastest, best ways to handle essential day-to-day tasks ranging from generating account numbers to projecting the impact of inflation.
Becoming an Excel expert has never been easier! You'll find crystal-clear instructions; insider insights; even complete step-by-step projects for building timesheets, projecting cash flow, aging receivables, analyzing defects, and more.
* Quickly create powerful spreadsheets with range names and array formulas
* Use conditional formatting to instantly reveal anomalies, problems, or opportunities
* Analyze your data with standard tables and PivotTables
* Use complex criteria to filter data in lists
* Understand correlations between data
* Perform sophisticated what-if analyses
* Use regression to track trends and make forecasts
* Build loan, investment, and discount formulas
* Validate data, troubleshoot problems, and build more accurate, trustworthy spreadsheets
In addition, this book is part of Que's exciting Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Excel 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit www.quepublishing.com/CUP.
About MrExcel Library:
Every book in the MrExcel Library pinpoints a specific set of crucial Excel tasks and presents focused skills and examples for performing them rapidly and effectively. Selected by Bill Jelen, Microsoft Excel MVP and mastermind behind the leading Excel solutions website MrExcel.com, these books will
* Dramatically increase your productivity-saving you 50 hours a year or more
* Present proven, creative strategies for solving real-world problems
* Show you how to get great results, no matter how much data you have
* Help you avoid critical mistakes that even experienced users make